Slitting is a core competence. H&D Steel utilizes two in-house slitting lines – a 36″ Yoder Slitter and a 48″ Braner Slitter. These slitters allow us to slit stainless steel, aluminum, copper, bronze, coated carbon steel.
- Yoder Slitter Capabilities
- Our Yoder Slitter can slit material up to 36″ in width and thicknesses can range from .010″ to .075″.
- Output Coils can range from .250″ up to full product width of 36″.
- Braner Slitter Capabilities
- Our Braner Slitter can slit material up to 48″ in width with thicknesses ranging from .012″ to .125″/
- Output Coils can range from .500″ up to full product width of 48.00″
Paper-interleaving and PVC are available.
Cut-to-Length, Blanking and Multi-Blanking Metal Processing Lines
H&D Steel offers you tight tolerance, precision blanks, up to +.032 -.000 on length, and +/- .005 on width.
Blank sizes can range from 10.00” x 10.00” to 60.00” x 144.00”.
Our Blanking Line comes from Red Bud Manufacturing, a world leader in High Speed Processing Metal lines.
H&D Steel Processing lines can offer a wide variety of products from our coil inventory.
- Stainless Steel Thickness- up to .075″
- Aluminum Thickness- up to 0.100″
- Line Widths – up to 60″
- Coil Weights – up to 20,000 lbs
- Production Speeds – up to 400 FPM (121 MPM)
- Paper-interleaving and PVC are available.